Thursday, October 23, 2008

Going On a Diet...

I love this little "ditty" thank to Stephanie Schaefer...

Going On a Diet...
I'm going on a diet.
I wanna lose a few pounds.
Through my thighs and derriere
So I can breathe in my underwear
Look over there,
It's a Dairy Queen Brazier.
Can't get a Blizzard.
Or a Peanut Butter Sundae.
No going through the drive-thru
I guess I'll eat some TOFU.

I'm going on a diet,
I wanna exercise too.
Get my body in shape
So there's no underarm drape.
Look over there
It's a spa and Fitness Center.
Can't walk on the treadmill
Con't do a leg lift
Fell on the stair-master
The day was a disaster.

I'm going on a diet.
I wanna shop for good foods.
Like veggies and fruit
So I can wear my bathing suit
Look over there,
It's the Kroger bakery.
Can't get a cream horn
Or a chocolate frosted cookie
Um, smell the bread it's baking
Now my body's shaking.

Quick, go through the check-out lane.
Run to your car like you're insane.
Speed home
Open the frig, then close the frig
Step on the scales, then off.
I went on a diet,
And I weigh the same.
WHEW!

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore, honor God with your body.

Thank you Stephanie stephanieschaefer.com

No comments: