Tuesday, February 14, 2012

READY...SET...WAIT!

But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength.
They will soar high on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary.
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31
Say hello to a choco-halic and while you are at it...hand them a 10 pound chocolate bar...then tell them that they have to wait to eat it...torture! Make brownies...and pull them out only after 10 minutes of baking....and try to cut them up and eat them. You can't they aren't done...

Lately... I have been trying to find the joy in waiting...and let's just say... I am having a hard time finding it. Hey I am human and waiting is no fun...and let's just face it...no body is excited to wait. No one wakes up in the morning looking forward to waiting in traffic..waiting in line...or waiting on the phone.

God is bringing me through another chapter in my life of waiting, trusting and really holding onto the promises that he has given me. I know that God will provide and I believe that he has heard and is hearing my prayers. So I WILL find joy in the waiting! Lord you know the time...you know the need...so I put my trust...and belief in you! Renew my strength during the waiting period!

No comments: