Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Coincidence?...Nope just Faith...

This is my God and this is the way he works.

I wanted to share a little God moment that I had sometime last week. I went to the store last week and bought some totes and got some boxes. Once I arrived to my apartment I noticed that the lady who lives below me and the lady who lives across from her were outside with their little boys. I was unpacking my car and taking my boxes up to my apartment. One of them asked if I was moving and if so where. I told them that I was moving to North Carolina. The other lady said, "that is where I just moved from." She then asked me what part I am moving to. I told her, "Falcon" and in a voice as of she would have no clue where it was at. She then proceeded to tell me that she just moved from Falcon. I was so shocked...and for a moment I thought, wow what a coincidence. She asked me what I would be doing there and I told her that I would be working at the Falcon Children's Home. Once I said that she said, "no way... I used to volunteer there." Seriously...that was not a coincidence. She and I were able to talk a little bit about the facility and the staff. It made me feel a little more at peace with everything. I just love how my God works. In the midst of all the craziness I am happy that I can still see the work of the Lord.

Mom and I will be leaving from Indianapolis on the 6th of September to head to NC. We will move all of my stuff in on the 7th and then head to the beach until the 9th. I will start the next chapter of my life on the 10th. Praying that God will continue to equip me for the journey ahead. I feel so inadequate.

No comments: